YOU, THE CLIENT, COME FIRST
When selecting an agent to represent you, you want an agent who is interested in your needs and wants and who is dedicated to working for you. Make certain that your agent 1) Knows the area. 2) Understands the pricing in the neighborhood you are interested in. 3) Has good communication skills. 4) Has good negotiating skills. 5) Pays attention to deadlines and the details of the paperwork. The process should be focused on what the agent will provide for you and what the agent will do for you.
MAKE CERTAIN YOUR AGENT DOES THE FOLLOWING:
- Understands the marketplace
- Obtains prices of recent comparable sales
- Determines location, size and amenities
- Views all of the homes which match your search criteria
- Keeps you informed by sending updates as new homes come on the market
- Understands which features will have re-sale value
- Estimates your costs
- Makes an attractive offer
- Finds a good loan and a good rate
- Finds a well qualified home inspector
- Obtains a thorough description of the condition of the home
- Locates a competent title and escrow company
- Gets a full one year home warranty at closure
- Keeps you fully informed throughout the transaction
For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it's important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
As your agent, my focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and a top expert in the local market, I'll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I'll be representing you, not the seller. This assures that my experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, I will:
Let me help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and I'll get back to you right away.