RIO VISTA DIRECTORY
- UPS goes out weekdays from Ace Hardware
- Greta Jenkins, Attorney, Trusts and Estates
- Rio Vista Veterinary will care for your pets and is available on an emergency basis on Sundays and holidays.
- Trend Setters, Mane St Hair, New Image will trim your locks.
- Rio Vista Storage will help you park that RV
- Airport Storage will help you put everything you don't need all in one place
- North Bay Medical is located in Fairfield. John Muir is in Antioch. The emergency response system is very fast and can get you to a hospital in Lodi, Antioch or Fairfield within a half an hour. This is as fast as any response you will get in a large city with more traffic obstacles to overcome
- Dr's Sunada, Seiferling, Soltani or Gong will all keep your teeth cavity free. Dr's Noe and Spalding are in Walnut Grove if you want a ride with a view.
- Awender Chiropratic or Hastings Chiropractic are here to adjust your bad back
- Carla Harden, Realtor with Century 21 M&M and Associates, call 707 330-0808
- River News Herald has all the local events covered, politics, sports and ads
- Beacon will arrive in your mailbox, no charge, to give you news from another perspective
SHOPPING No box stores, no strip malls, no chain stores all add to the charm of the town
- Lira's Super Market will do its absolute best to get you what you desire
- Delta Pharmacy offers great gifts and greeting cards as well as fills prescriptions
- Ace Hardware covers all of your household needs
- Shell, Chevron or More for Less will get your tank filled for that out of town trek
- Radio Shack provides provides electronic items and office supplies
- Rio Vista Floral makes deliveries
RESTAURANTS We've got you covered
- The Point in the Marina overlooks the Sacramento River. Enjoy happy hour while watching the freighters come and go from Sacramento
- Foster's Big Horn for beef dishes or a drink in the bar. Sit among the animals on display from an earlier time
- Lucy's for Italian
- Maria's for Mexican
- Sir Flair in Trilogy overlooking the golf course for lunch or dinner.
- Pizza Factory offers salads, pizza, beer and they deliver
- Highway 12 Diner on Hwy 12 is open for traditional breakfast, lunch until 2:00.
- Hong Kong Seafood for Chinese plates served in or to take out
- Rio Vista Bakery is where locals hang out and have coffee, chat over a doughnut or enjoy a chicken curry sandwich on Dutch crunch
BANKS Friendly service.
- Bank of Rio Vista
- Bank of Stockton
FAST FOOD All on Hwy 12 and all readily accessible and should fit the bill.
- Taco Bell
- Contra Costa Radiator on River Road with do your smog test
- Napa Auto Parts will supply the parts you need
- Rio Vista Muffler is on Airport Rd.
- Rio Vista Auto Repair is on Main
- Jay's Towing for when you break down, AAA approved
- Able Chevolet-Pontiac-Buick or Rio Vista Ford-Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep, the two major auto dealerships offer new car sales, used car sales or service of most makes
- Royal Inn in Rio Vista
- Rio Vista Lodge in Rio Vista
- Mariott Courtyard in Fairfield
- Comfort Inn in Oakley, over the Antioch Bridge
MUSEUMS Three are nearby.
- Rio Vista Museum will give you a comprehensive history of the area and you can view original farm equipment and photographs of the founding families
- Dutra Museum, open by appt, gives the history of dredging the river
- Western Railway Museum allows you the opportunity to ride in a car from an earlier era