CARLA HARDEN, REALTOR
TOP SELLING AGENT of Century 21, Rio Vista for six years straight: 2008, 2009 (masters level) 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 (centurion level) Testimonials
- I grew up in Rio Vista. I know the city well.
- I can give you the history of the development of the city and when each subdivision was constructed.
- I have over 25 years of experience buying and selling homes.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic Internet resources.
- I believe that, as a buyer, you need to be comfortable with your purchase. I want you to be fully informed on the marketplace, the floor plans, the choices. I will help you do your research and, when you are ready, make a decision, that you are comfortable with and that meets your needs.
- Resourceful: I strive to provide all available and essential information to assist a client with the decision making process.
- Knowledgable: I am informed on the market place, what is for sale, what has sold and for what price. I have extensive experience buying and selling property, managing property and remodeling. I can tell you how a house is constructed from foundation to finish.
- Informative: I explain in understandable language the concepts of home buying and selling, the different loan products available, the title and escrow process.
- Detailed: I monitor all aspects of a transaction including contracts, inspections, disclosures and title documents to make sure you have everything you need.
- Responsive: I am readily available to my clients to answer questions and address concerns.
- Thorough: I check and double check forms and reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicative: I stay in touch with clients on a regular basis and keep them updated throughout a transaction.
- Reliable: I do what I say I am going to do.
- PRICING: Getting You top dollar in the least amount of time as a seller.
- MARKETING: Utilizing extensive marketing products available to get your home sold.
- NEGOTIATING: Getting you the best home for the best price as a buyer.
- DOCUMENTATION: Making sure all contracts and disclosures are complete.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- U.C. Berkeley; BA in Spanish; Graduate School, Education
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Analyst for the State of California
- Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent
- Property Manager for 25+ years
- Realtor, Century 21 M&M and Associates
- Northern Solano County Board of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Rio Vista Chamber of Commerce
If you would like to get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at 888 474-6847 (1 888 4 Rio Vista) or on my cell phone 707 330-0808 or send me an e-mail email@example.com, we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful. Thank you for visiting.